We are hiring for Dental Hygienists!
Lifetime Dental is looking for a Dental Hygienist to help treat patients and promote good oral health practices. What do Dental Hygienists do? Dental Hygienist duties revolve around conducting initial patient screenings, cleaning teeth (e.g. removing plaque) and advising patients on oral health and preventative care. You’ll help dentists decide treatments for teeth or gum diseases and handle dental emergencies. As a Dental Hygienist, you should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages. You should have deep knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies. If you have a steady hand and great bedside manner, we’d like to meet you.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene; Master’s is a plus
- Valid license to practice
We pride ourselves in our great DENTAL care, cooperative and honest team work, ethics, and wonderful family of patients!
Candidates must be organized and committed to these values. Exceptional verbal and computer skills needed. Sign on Bonus depends on experience.
Generous benefits, pay scale, and incentives await the right candidates. Four day work week is typical. We also include a $3500 sign on bonus.
Capable, serious candidates should submit cover letter and resume to